Hi guys!! I have been eating these banana nut muffins non-stop for the past few months so I thought I would share the recipe! Also seeing as the only recipe on the blog is chocolate chip cookies, I thought it would be good to add to the baked-good-chocolate theme going on here. I swear I eat veggies too.
Anyways, these are awesome and I highly suggest making them and always having a batch in the freezer. We have taken them along with us on hikes too. Very portable, delicious, and allthecarbs which is perfect for hiking. Or anytime. Alright, not a whole lot to say here. Do you even read the text before a recipe? I know I sure don’t, so here you go, hope you enjoy!!
Banana Nut Muffins
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix
- A couple handfuls of chocolate chips & walnuts, as desired.
- Step 1 Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
- Step 2 Mix together, in one bowl, the olive oil, honey, bananas, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Step 3 Add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, almond flour, and Pamela’s flour. Mix till ingredients are uniform.
- Step 4 Stir in chocolate chips & walnuts, as desired.
- Step 5 Pour into muffin tin.
- Step 6 Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes till golden brown on top.
Want more? Be sure to sign up here to receive the latest blog posts and updates!